Can't review unmatched locations

08-07-2020 10:26 AM
deleted-user-p3Nqgh_sMJXn
New Contributor

Hi,

I have a map of 2428 addresses and upon uploading my csv, arcGIS Online let me know that it could not match 12 of them. But it did not give me an option to review these 12 (there was just a button to say "ok") and now I am at a loss as to how to find those 12 without a lot of pain and time. Help please? (Sorry in advance for the novice question!)

(Also: I am using the free learner license. Do I not get certain features? Could that be the problem?)

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ChrisWhitmore
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Bonnie Hester‌, do you have the option to review locations from the layer menu? Not sure what happened when initially publishing (the option to review should have been presented at that point), but you should be able to still review / fix the unmatched addresses.

Cheers,

Chris

0 Kudos
deleted-user-p3Nqgh_sMJXn
New Contributor

Hey Chris,

Hm, I don't see that option in the drop down. Here is what I see:

Thank you for your help!!

0 Kudos
ChrisWhitmore
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Bonnie - sorry for the delayed response. Try uploading the CSV through my content with add Item..this will publish a hosted feature layer where you can review addresses. I realized after the fact you had likely added the CSV directly to the map viewer. Adding the file directly to the map viewer stores the features within the map as a light-weight way to immediately add data to your map but lacks some of the functionality possible when uploading a CSV and publishing as a hosted layer.

Cheers,

Chris

0 Kudos