Select to view content in your preferred language

Can I sort or filter my ArcGIS Online data by file size?

Jump to solution
05-27-2022 04:04 PM
MattStayner
Frequent Contributor

Hi All!

I am burning through my credits on ArcGIS Online. I checked, and it is all due to storage. Is there a way to sort or filter my data on ArcGIS online by file size?

Thanks,

Matt

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

Hi Matt,

You can view the a report of items used it feature storage, here's an excerpt from this page:

• Feature Storage—Shows the average amount of space and credits your organization is using to store hosted feature layers. Feature storage includes database storage for the features and file storage for attachments (added to hosted feature layers after July 2, 2014). To store existing attachments as files, republish your hosted feature layers. To see a list of your organization’s hosted feature layers that use storage credits, click Database Storage and View item details.
Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

Hi Matt,

You can view the a report of items used it feature storage, here's an excerpt from this page:

• Feature Storage—Shows the average amount of space and credits your organization is using to store hosted feature layers. Feature storage includes database storage for the features and file storage for attachments (added to hosted feature layers after July 2, 2014). To store existing attachments as files, republish your hosted feature layers. To see a list of your organization’s hosted feature layers that use storage credits, click Database Storage and View item details.
Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek
MattStayner
Frequent Contributor

@Katie_Clark ,

Thanks! That did the trick! I found the article a bit confusing, so here are the steps I took, in case it is helpful for anyone else: Go to:

1. Organization Page
  2. Status Tab
  3. Credits Tab
  4. "Storage" under "Credit Utilization Chart"
  5. "Feature Storage"
  6. "Standard Feature Data Storage"
  7. View Item Details

Thanks again for the help!

CPaulman
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for summarizing. I got there with no problem!

0 Kudos
MattStayner
Frequent Contributor

@CPaulman  Great! I'm glad it helped!

0 Kudos