Select to view content in your preferred language

Basemaps

09-19-2013 09:57 AM
Anthony_AWalker
Deactivated User
Hello,

I recently have been unable to see the list of basemaps while logged in to our ArcGIS Online subscription.  It appears that I have the latest Java update and I can access the maps by visiting this link:  http://www.esri.com/software/arcgis/arcgisonline/maps/maps-and-map-layers

In the edit settings under My Organization, the maps tab, basemap gallery is set to esri default.  Are there any suggestions?
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
KevinShipman
Deactivated User
I am having the same issue. If I search for Esri content to add I have the basemaps available. But if I hover on the basemaps tab in any situation, all I get is one option for an agency map I've created. No standard Esri basemaps are available for me to switch to.
0 Kudos
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor
1. First off, aggressively clear your browser cache (in chrome speak, "since the beginning of time").
2. Have an administrator verify that the basemap group is set to Esri Default, or to a group that has Esri basemaps in it. (One of you has already).

Other than these two, I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't be working. Searches in arcgis.com (which effectively what getting the basemaps does) have been a little slower due to load. Does it display if you wait a bit?

Mike
0 Kudos
KevinShipman
Deactivated User
Very good Mike that worked, thank you!
0 Kudos