Arcgisonline Trial account suspended after one day.

06-04-2013 07:25 AM
justinsetser
New Contributor II
Yesterday I created an 30 trail arcgis online account to test out the Esri Maps for Excel add-on. Then today I can't login to my account for it says it has been suspended. It doesn't give me a reason why or how to fix it. Any ideas of what to do or why this might have happened.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor
Give us your username and we can check into it.

Thanks,

Mike
0 Kudos
justinsetser
New Contributor II
jsetser23

I'm a Gis Analyst for Macon County Gov in NC
0 Kudos
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor
Our records indicate you used up your allotment of 200 credits. Did you address match a spreadsheet or join some online content to your data? Both of these consume credits quickly.

Thanks,

Mike
0 Kudos
justinsetser
New Contributor II
Yes I did do an address match. I just worked on one spreadsheet trying to figure out how it all worked. I thought a 30 day trial was a 30 day trial. If ESRI has credits connected to this, I'm sure you get this a lot. This is a major disappointment!
0 Kudos
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor
If you like, I can have your account manager give you a call to help with this. Or you can call them directly.

Thanks,

Mike
0 Kudos
DiegoLlamas
Esri Contributor

Hello Mike, I have a question regarding Agol Trial versions suspended. Once I finished all the credits and your trial version has not expired (06/20/2017) am I able to download feature layers? I am not able right now, is it because the trial version is suspended?

thanks,

Diego Llamas

0 Kudos
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor

Diego Llamas,

Yes, once you've used up your credits in a trial, many of the usual features of AGOL are no longer available to you.I assume as you are one of our distributors that you would be able to add credits to your trial??

Mike

0 Kudos