ArcGIS Online Update '23 - Home Page Issue

10-26-2023 03:25 AM
JD1016
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hello,

I have a question regarding the most recent update of ArcGIS Online.

Now when I click on one of my Home Page selections instead of bringing up the application directly, it takes me to the Overview section where I have to select View in order to load the application.

I am the administrator of the site and I've been through the Settings and can't see anywhere to change this workflow.

Does anyone else have a suggestion of how to stop this from happening?

Thank you.

JD

12 Replies
MariahAbney
Esri Contributor

Hi @KaylaFlamm!

Thank you for reporting this behavior. This has been logged as BUG-000162395 and passed on to the appropriate team.

Thank you,
Mariah

Technology Lead, ArcGIS Online Team
MatthewWoodmansee
New Contributor III

Is there an update on this? I am having the same problems as others here, and when I search for the Bug number in the link provided, nothing comes up.  I do see another bug with the same issue but it is marked as "fixed" which it is not for us.

I cannot edit the current content blocks on my home page, the current content blocks are in a completely different order than before, and when I try to add a new content block, it only displays 2 groups and not the other 6 in our organization.

On top of that, after trying to edit the home page and not succeeding, I cannot browse my organization groups. I see the first 4 but am unable to scroll to the rest on the page. Console is telling me that it is "unable to get tags for user".

Tried both Chrome and Edge (latest versions of each).

Thanks for any help - Matt Woodmansee

RebeccaRichman
Esri Contributor

Hi @KaylaFlamm , and others experiencing the same issues with PDFs--

Thank you for raising this; our team has logged this as BUG-000162395. You're welcome to contact Support to have your organization officially "attached" to this record or you can track it on the Support page.

Since this is new, it's not yet available via search on the Support site, but it will flow through shortly.

https://support.esri.com/en-us/products/arcgis-online

If you are experiencing any other issues with the release not covered by the two bugs listed, please open a case as well, and we will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. 

Rebecca

0 Kudos