Arcgis Online Open Data Et FeatureLayer multi couches

06-26-2019 05:23 AM
AntoineRAJABALLY
New Contributor

Bonjour à tous,

Je dispose d'un feature layer possédant plusieurs couches (2 couches) dans  Arcgis Online.

Ce feature layer est partagé sur mon portail OpenData mais je me retrouve avec 3 entrées:

- Une entrée avec le feature layer de base avec les 2 couches accessibles via un menu déroulant

- Une entrée pour la couche 1

- Une entrée pour la couche 2.

Est-ce qu'il existe un moyen de n'avoir, soit que le feature layer de base (ma priorité), soit chaque couche...

En vous remerciant d'avance.

Antoine

Feature service in AGOLFeature servie + Layers Opendata

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi,

I have a Feature Service with 2 layer in my base on Arcgis Online (because I want a WFS with all my layers).

When i share my Feature Service in the Opendata portal, the portal shows the Feature Service AND my 2 individual feature layers...

Is there an option to hide in a portal the two Features Layers OR the Feature Services ?

Thanks

Antoine

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Egge-Jan_Pollé
MVP Regular Contributor

Bonjour Antoine RAJABALLY,

I have had a quick look at your OpenData portal (Atmo Occitanie OpenData) and I managed to identify a FeatureServer with two layers on this portal (https://services9.arcgis.com/7Sr9Ek9c1QTKmbwr/ArcGIS/rest/services/fl_exp_occitanie_zas_2017/Feature...). So, I can see what you mean (see this page and /or screen capture below):

The data portal is showing both the Feature Service and the two individual Feature Layers.

Sorry, I don't have no experience with the configuration of OpenData portals, so I don't know whether there is an option to hide Feature Services or Feature Layers from the Content type list in a portal...

Cordialement,

Egge-Jan

0 Kudos