AGOL question concerning "perform analysis"

Jump to solution
11-19-2014 02:48 PM
TonyPistilli
New Contributor II

This is my first post on GeoNet so if I break a rule, please forgive me.  My question has to do with the "perform analysis" on layers in AGOL.  I love the functionality in the basic viewer but would like to use it within a web app.  I tried to do this through the Web Application Builder (beta) and could not do it.  I do not have ArcGIS Server and would like to have the ability to do geoprocessing within an AGOL web app.  Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Tony,

I realize your post is a year old, but I wanted to post a reply to "close" this thread (as I just happened to see this thread today).

FYI, Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS has the "Analysis widget" which enables you to leverage the analysis functionality found in the ArcGIS Online map viewer, within a web app created in Web AppBuilder.

Analysis widget—Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS | ArcGIS

Hope this helps,

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Tony,

I realize your post is a year old, but I wanted to post a reply to "close" this thread (as I just happened to see this thread today).

FYI, Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS has the "Analysis widget" which enables you to leverage the analysis functionality found in the ArcGIS Online map viewer, within a web app created in Web AppBuilder.

Analysis widget—Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS | ArcGIS

Hope this helps,