AGOL Popup configuration (Collapsable)

02-16-2021 12:48 AM
HåvardGreger
New Contributor

Hello,

I have a made a map in ArcGis Pro, and shared it in ArcGis Online. The map is showing responsible persons linked to different areas within my organization. I have created popups to the different areas showing the persons linked to each field (Print screen in attachement 1). I am wondering if it is possible to create collapsable fields within the popup, to show contact information for each person. I have edited an image to show an example of what I am trying to accomplish (attachement 2). However, it does not need to be a collapsable field. It can be something similar, for example like an arrow leading to another window showing the contact information. But I think a collapsable field would be the best solution here. I am looking for a solution here, because just leaving the contact information below the names without any form of hiding would just fill the popus with too much text. Is it possible to do something like this in ArcGis Online, by using custom popups with HTML or Arcade script? 

Help appreciated

0 Kudos
1 Reply
HåvardGreger
New Contributor

😳

0 Kudos