AGOL: Join table of hosted feature layer with Survey123 non-spatial table

07-10-2019 03:58 PM
IndranilMondal
New Contributor II

Hi friends,

I have developed a survey in Survey123 (https://arcg.is/1SqDm5) which doesn't collect location data. It generates a Feature Layer (hosted) in my AGOL Content and has an associated table with it. I think all the records in the Survey123 table gets a coordinate Lat:0/ Long:0, as they are plotted near Africa in the ocean. One of the fields in the table has names of States in India, which comes from one of the questions that each survey participant has to answer. At the same time, I have uploaded a shapefile as a Feature Layer (hosted) in my AGOL Content having a field with State names.

I want to join these two tables, using the State Name field in both the tables, and generate a choropleth map to display the number of responses from each state. Also to summarize other data on the map state-wise. I has hoping that as the tally of respondents change across each state over time, it will result in a dynamic choropleth map. Unfortunately, the join operation fails. I don't know why. Can anyone help me with this?

Regards,

Indranil.

1 Reply
Jean-SebastienLauzon
New Contributor III

Indranil Mondal Were you able to achieve this? 

0 Kudos