Ability to print and delete reports in Crowdsource Manager

07-20-2018 04:08 PM
CarlosReyes2
New Contributor III

It would be great to have the ability to print out any reports created in Crowdsource Manager. Also, it would be great to add the ability to delete reports directly in Crowdsource Manager instead of using ArcGIS Pro to delete the reports.

Tags (1)
4 Comments
AllisonMuise1

As of the latest release of ArcGIS Online, you can now export (and print) a CSV of the selected records.

At this time we have no intention of adding the ability to delete reports to Manager. Features can be deleted through the map, through the layer, or through ArcGIS Pro.

CarlosReyes2

Thanks for letting me know about the new update! However, I'm having trouble exporting reports from Crowdsource Manager. I can export selected records (the info sections), but I can't export any reports related to the selected records. I thought if I selected a record that has reports associated with it, I would be able to export the reports as well. But it looks like I can only export selected records. Is it possible to export both selected records and reports from Crowdsource Manager?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!

AllisonMuise1

The only way to maintain the relationship is to download the layer as a file GDB from the details page of the layer.

CarlosReyes2

Thanks for the quick response and workaround! Do you think this can be added as future enhancement? I think it would be a really great idea to have the ability to export related reports as well. Thanks!