Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Online User and Item History Log Early Adopters Community!

03-12-2018 05:14 PM
KellyGerrow
Esri Alum
5 6 3,002

Calling all ArcGIS Online Administrators!

Have you been looking for a way to get more insight into what is happening in your organization and answer questions like,

Who created an item?

When was this item shared publicly?

What modifications has a specific user made to the organization and content?

If you have the desire to delve into the history logs of your ArcGIS Online Organization through the REST API and provide the ArcGIS Online team with feedback about questions you would like to answer, and the API itself, join the ArcGIS Online Early Adopters Community.

In the community you will find a separate forum from the upcoming release with some REST API documentation, sample requests and forums to discuss feedback. You can use your current ArcGIS Online organization or request access to a sample organization to query information about users, items and groups. You should have some knowledge of the REST API and ArcGIS Online user and item administration. Ability to program or dabble in python could be helpful.

To participate, sign in or join the ArcGIS Online Early Adopters Community by clicking on this link.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

6 Comments
About the Author
I love interactive maps and apps on the internet! The maps and apps that customers create and share on the web, make my job awesome. I'm a Product Manager with the ArcGIS Online team in Redlands, California. I am a proud graduate from Carleton University and the COGS in Canada, with research focus' in Health Geography. Originally from Bedford, NS, Canada but have spent a lot of time in Haliburton and Ottawa, Ontario. I have a passion for the outdoors and dogs.