so i have a Notebook that is scheduled to run every 15 minutes (it was every hour but i changed it about a week ago) it seemed to run fine for the first 4/5 days but since the 14th its not scheduled another task
i have manually run the notebook without issue, is there some sort of outage?
We appear to have encountered a similar situation this morning. Task set up to run at 5am monthly. The notebook runs if triggered manually. It just didn't fire at the set time on it's own, as scheduled to do.
The last peak is from a manual run.
I have had the opposite happen where I can schedule tasks with one method, but with a date time method they do not run and if you type in a number instead of using the drop down tasks never run. There is a bug I have open that is related but not the same as your issue. So I have given up for now and am running things the old way with SQL definition queries which is not ideal.
@FionaRenton1 it is annoying because its such a useful function to be able to schedule tasks, its allowed me to automate a task that i had to remember to manually run each morning (even when on holiday) which i have sometimes forgot to do (but don't tell anyone)