Using StreetMap Premium Network Dataset

Jump to solution
11-21-2012 07:42 AM
BradBolton
New Contributor III
I am trying to figure out if it is possible to duplicate the configuration of the network dataset from the StreetMap Premium disc? My goal is to export a copy of roads including one U.S. state and surrounding counties. Ideally, I would like to use the exact same settings of the existing network dataset. Does anyone know if it is possible to duplicate the network dataset (but for my subset of roads only)?

Thanks,
Brad
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JaySandhu
Esri Regular Contributor
I do not think StreetMap Premium license lets you export out the geometry. Besides, it is not really possible to duplicate the same network features/aatributes in a network dataset as a number of features like turns, etc are not exported nor are the various hyper-edges that contribute to the hierarchy.

Jay Sandhu

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JaySandhu
Esri Regular Contributor
I do not think StreetMap Premium license lets you export out the geometry. Besides, it is not really possible to duplicate the same network features/aatributes in a network dataset as a number of features like turns, etc are not exported nor are the various hyper-edges that contribute to the hierarchy.

Jay Sandhu
0 Kudos
BradBolton
New Contributor III
Thank you for your reply
0 Kudos