If you don't mind I want to ask about the problem I'm working on.
I was running a custom VRP project, and suddenly a problem occurred. The problem I'm facing is that the route is messy due to the rapidly increasing number of orders, whereas my number of vehicles is limited and I don't use pair orders. The expected solution to this problem is:
- Routes are grouped by the largest number of orders
- Previously unfilled orders are prioritized the next day
I am having a hard time understanding your question. Could you provide some more details about what you are doing and the problem you are trying to solve?
Things that would be helpful:
- What software are you using? (ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Pro, etc)
- Are you using the Vehicle Routing Problem layer, Plan Routes, VRP Rest API or some other tool?
- How many routes are there?
- How many orders are there?
- What makes the order count increase rapidly?
- Are you solving multiple days at once or taking the unassigned orders from the previous day and adding them to the current solve?