OD Cost Matrix , Actual Route

07-30-2020 04:33 PM
MuhammadRamzan
New Contributor II

I have made a Multimodal network analysis consisting of Maritime_Routes, World_Railroads, and World_roads as a mode of transportation.

I have applied the OD cost matrix and that works fine. I have to find out how many countries the route between the two cities is passing.

I have applied the OD cost matrix, calculates the distance and draw a straight line, rather than the ACTUAL ROUTE.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
22 Replies
MuhammadRamzan
New Contributor II

I mean OD cost matrix and Closest Facility tools ...

0 Kudos
MuhammadRamzan
New Contributor II

I have made a Network Model consisting of roads, rails roads and sea routes. when I run the model on capital cities it works fine but when I increase the number of cities to 2341, the ArcGIS desktop or ArcGIS pro is not able to execute it. 

what could be the possible solution for this, please 

0 Kudos
MelindaMorang
Esri Regular Contributor

I have just about reached the limit of what I can do to help you here on GeoNet.  It sounds like you have a lot of questions about both the basic functionality of the ArcGIS platform as well as some specific questions about how you can accomplish your specific workflows.  I think it would be best for you to call Esri Support or the support through the distributor for your country.  They can answer all of your questions and help you figure out your workflow.

0 Kudos