Network Analyst Tutorial

03-22-2013 08:45 AM
Highlighted
New Contributor
Hello,

I have never worked with the network analyst extension before but I have a project at work that will require me to learn about network datasets. I am working though the tutorial now but am having issues with the first exercise. Everything is going fine until I reach the end of the exercise where you click yes to build the network dataset I get this error:

Build Network Dataset failed.
Unexpected operation [N_1_Props]

Can anyone tell me what is going on?

Thanks!
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Esri Contributor
Hello,
It sounds like the data became corrupted, which is strange. I can't say how that happened. If you delete the tutorial data and replace it with new data (the data is here), does it work?

Also, are you using ArcGIS 10.1?

Robert
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
Hi Robert,

I already tried deleting the data and downloading it again to see if that would work I got the same error. I am using Arc 10.1. Any other ideas?

Thank You!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esri Contributor
Hi Karalyn,

I tried to reproduce the issue but am unable to do so. I wish I could help you on this, but your best option now would be to contact Esri Technical Support.

Robert
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor III
I'm getting the same error and can't find a solution.

I'm unable to contact ESRI Support as only my IT department can, and they will not do it for anything related to this.  I hope someone has an answer out there.  I'll post another thread...
0 Kudos