Select to view content in your preferred language

Getting wrong Stops when I create a route

10-28-2019 12:35 PM
BillMorgan1
Emerging Contributor

I have a network dataset and a layer with stops.  When I try to create a Route under Network Analysis.  it keeps giving me 9 stops and the attributes are empty.  I tried to change the network data source and it shows that i did.  But it still creates empty stops and throws a "9" under the symbology.

0 Kudos
24 Replies
JaySandhu
Esri Regular Contributor

Best course of action is what Melinda had suggested. Please contact Esri Tech support and share your data/project and we can help diagnose what is going on. Regards,

Jay Sandhu

0 Kudos
BillMorgan1
Emerging Contributor

thanks!  I'm not the Admin of our account and I know esri has a chat support do I need to be added as an admin to contact the support?

0 Kudos
RachelApplebaum
Esri Contributor

Hi Bill,

You don't need to be the admin. For the account, there should be someone (or multiple someones) who is designated as the contact for Esri Technical Support. That person(s) can either start a chat, call Esri Technical Support (1-888-377-4575), or create a case online from their MyEsri account.

If you are the contact for Esri Technical Support, you should be able to tell by logging in to your MyEsri account. If you are the contact, you should see something like a Support section and in there you'll see a button for logging a case. Alternately, as long as you know your customer number, you can call in to Support and try to create a case. If you aren't the contact, the receptionist who helps you can tell you who is. And even if you aren't the Support contact, you can still get a case. The person who is the contact will get the case but they can have you as the secondary contact on it and specify that all communication be with you. So there are plenty of options.

If you still have trouble with getting a case, please let me know and I'll see what I can find for you.

Regards,

Rachel

0 Kudos
BillMorgan1
Emerging Contributor

Thanks Rachel;

Would the person who actually get to the technical stuff need to be able to see the data live or something?  Trying to prepare but I don't know if they can remote into across my network anway

0 Kudos
RachelApplebaum
Esri Contributor

Hi Bill,

It would help them to see your data. If you can't do a screenshare, then are you able to send them a copy of your stops? If you have to remove some fields from it to sanitize it, that's fine. The more information you can provide, the better.

-Rachel

0 Kudos