ArcGIS Monitor 10.9.X

Jump to solution
06-17-2021 06:26 AM
John_Spence
Occasional Contributor III

Does anyone have an idea when Monitor 10.9.x will be available?  I was looking forward to the upgrade especially after the last video preview I saw on it discussed it having API more similar to ArcGIS Server and a better user experience, to name 2 things I had seen.  The video below starts at the spot where it is being discussed and demo'd.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
21 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi @PatrickChase and @John_Spence,

The next release of ArcGIS Monitor is currently in early adopter alpha holistic testing. We're targeting the beta for late June/July timeframe. Final release is planned for end of 2022. Apologies for the delay.

If you're interesed in participating in the early adopter holistic testing, please send me an email: dlaw@esri.com.

Hope this helps,

John_Spence
Occasional Contributor III

Outstanding news Derek! I am really looking forward to getting my hands on this one.

0 Kudos
Amanda__Huber
MVP Regular Contributor

Hi @DerekLaw

Thanks for this update! We stumbled upon this thread as we're looking to upgrade our Monitor as well. 

We were wondering if the UI will have any enhancements for the monitor server or web similar to our idea: https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-monitor-questions/enhancement-request-ability-to-visually-filte...  ? 

Thanks and hope you're doing well!

- Amanda Huber

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

Hi @Amanda__Huber,

Nice to hear from you.

We were wondering if the UI will have any enhancements for the monitor server or web similar to our idea: https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-monitor-questions/enhancement-request-ability-to-visually-filte...  ? 

Yes. In the forthcoming next gen ArcGIS Monitor release, the Analysis tab - which enables you to configure custom data metric displays, will offer the functionality that you've described in your submitted idea. When a chart contains multiple data series, you'll be able to select one of them in the legend to "filter" it from the other data series in the chart.

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
Katelyn1
New Contributor II

Hi Derek, any idea when we can expect the newest release? We've been holding off on upgrading. 

Thanks!

Katelyn 

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

Hi @Katelyn1

The next ArcGIS Monitor release is scheduled for the end of Jan 2023. It is a completely new product with a new architecture and framework. Users familiar with current ArcGIS Monitor will find some capabilities have been redesigned in the updated UI/UX, providing an improved administrative user experience. I mention this because it is not a simple upgrade, but it users will have to transition to the new release.

If you are interested in learning about it now, please send me an email: dlaw@esri.com and I can add you to the ArcGIS Monitor early adopter holistic testing program.

Hope this helps,

ChristianBPedersen
Occasional Contributor II

We are looking very much forward to this new exciting release of ArcGIS Monitor. We just deployed our new upgrade of ArcGIS Enterprise and eagerly await this part.

Christian Brogaard Pedersen
Amanda__Huber
MVP Regular Contributor

Hi @DerekLaw ,

I hope you're having a great start to your new year!

We just wanted to see if there was any news for the next Monitor release or a new estimated date?

Thanks, 

Amanda

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

Hi @Amanda__Huber,

You must have read my mind, as I was planning on updating this thread today. 🙂

ArcGIS Monitor 2023 will release next week on Feb 7. We'll post an announcement on the ArcGIS Blog when the downloads from MyEsri are ready.

Checkout the updated ArcGIS Monitor product page!

Hope this helps,

Amanda__Huber
MVP Regular Contributor

Hi @DerekLaw ,  

Two great minds think alike 🙂 Whoohooo 🎉 This is great news! Thanks for the update and for the links, we're very excited to see this new redesigned product. We'll keep an eye out for the upcoming announcements. 

Thanks again!

-Amanda Huber