Select to view content in your preferred language

Unity 2022.3 support

Jump to solution
08-23-2023 02:32 AM
ChristofferLindellBolin
New Contributor III

Hi, 

Is there currently any plan for ArcGIS to be supported with Unity 2022.3 or later? The reason as to why I am asking this is due to that I want to use the newly introduced built in water system in HDRP combined with ArcGIS. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MasonGaw
New Contributor III

Hi Christoffer,

With out most recent update to the ArcGIS Maps SDK for Unity, we tested the plugin with Unity 2022.3 and confirm it works. I need to confirm with the team but I believe we officially support it now and have not updated the documentation to say we do yet so I apologize for that. 

Please feel free to use the SDK with Unity 2022.3 and if you run into issues using it please don't be afraid to reach out again. I will update you if I receive word saying otherwise from the team. 
I hope this helps,

Mason

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MasonGaw
New Contributor III

Hi Christoffer,

With out most recent update to the ArcGIS Maps SDK for Unity, we tested the plugin with Unity 2022.3 and confirm it works. I need to confirm with the team but I believe we officially support it now and have not updated the documentation to say we do yet so I apologize for that. 

Please feel free to use the SDK with Unity 2022.3 and if you run into issues using it please don't be afraid to reach out again. I will update you if I receive word saying otherwise from the team. 
I hope this helps,

Mason

ChristofferLindellBolin
New Contributor III

Great! I also tried it with Unity 2023.1 and it seems to work fine there as well 🙂

0 Kudos