Trouble installing ArcGIS Maps for Creative Cloud

11-18-2021 03:14 PM
Michele_Montano
New Contributor

Hello,

I am having trouble adding the ArcGIS Maps for Creative Cloud. Which I downloaded from the following site,   ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud | Design with Data Driven Maps (esri.com)

I even contacted Adobe support because I could not find a way to install it without it being in the Adobe Marketplace. They suggested I contact the Developer because I was told that it may have been pulled for compatibility issues? I would appreciate any help and guidance on this issue. 

Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
KonstantinYakovenko
Esri Contributor

Good Morning Michele,

The file you downloaded is an installer, you double click on it to start the installation process. After you go through that installation process, the extension should show up under Window -> Extensions in the top Illustrator and Photoshop menus. 

If you are still experiencing issues, could you elaborate on what issues you are experiencing in more detail including Adobe product(Illustrator/Photoshop) versions installed and whether you are on a Mac or Windows machine?

0 Kudos
RAMALONEY
New Contributor

I have the same issue , Installed it as you suggested and when I lanch the extention it shows as a blank white window.

0 Kudos