Select to view content in your preferred language

Problem exporting from ArcGIS Pro to AIX

08-24-2020 05:26 PM
AletheaSteingisser
Emerging Contributor

I am exporting several layout files from ArcGIS Pro to AIX. Several have worked fine, and others export with no content. When I open the aix files through Illustrator, they are not the size I exported, and there is no content. I've tried exporting only the vector data. I've tried exporting only the raster terrain. We've rebuilt the map and created a new layout with the same results. I've opened and closed Illustrator and Pro and started from scratch - nothing. 

0 Kudos
14 Replies
MadhuraPhaterpekar
Esri Contributor

Hi @CoreyFong 

If you are able to share your ArcGIS Pro project and AIX file - could you please attach here. I ll take a look. 

0 Kudos
CoreyFong
Emerging Contributor

Thank you Madhura

The project geodatabase exceeds the attachment size limit.  I have attached a project file.  The AIX file is not supported and I am unable to attach.  This problem occurs with Arc Pro projects and imported Arc Map files.

0 Kudos
CaraO_Brien
Emerging Contributor

HI all--

Was this issue resolved?  I am having the exact same issue.  I have previously been able to export to AIX fairly easily (w/ARCH E sized exports).  I am trying to export a new project at a similar scale with less data and having no luck.  Using a different machine is not an option as my company is remote and I am the only person with GIS knowledge.

Thanks,

Cara

0 Kudos
MadhuraPhaterpekar
Esri Contributor

Hi @CaraO_Brien 

If possible to share you map project / aix file.  Could you please attach here? I can take a look.

0 Kudos
CaraO_Brien
Emerging Contributor

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.  I have sent you the file over direct message-- we do not own all the data so I am not authorized to post it publicly.

0 Kudos