Issue logging into Adobe Maps for CC with a Google linked ArcGIS online

07-18-2021 10:00 AM
DanFaulkner3
New Contributor

Hi,

I've recently gained access to ArcGIS Maps for Adobe CC following Madhura and Sarah's excellent demo at the 2021 UC, but unfortunately I'm having some issues logging in.

I have tested the plugin with my companies account and it works perfectly fine, so I know its not a version issue. However, when I try to log in with my personal licence which is linked via a Google account I run into problems. 

I am receiving the following error message:

DanFaulkner3_1-1626627486795.png

I have tried granting access to 'less secure apps' via my google account and this doesnt seem to have helped.

Any ideas or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Dan

0 Kudos
5 Replies
SarahBell
Esri Contributor

Hi Dan,

Thanks for making to our UC talk! It looks like you may be running into a known issue with social log-ins related to Adobe CEP. We are looking into getting that issue resolved, but in the interim, could you continue to use your company arcgis org account? You can also sign up for a complimentary or Plus account instead of signing in through the Google social account. Keep me posted!

Thank you,

Sarah

0 Kudos
EmmanuelDuchene
New Contributor II

Hi Sarah,

experiencing the same problem. Has this been resolved? If I login with my organization admin account, will I be able to load in my customized basemap saved in the vector tile style editor with my arcgis online account? 

0 Kudos
DanFaulkner3
New Contributor

Hi Sarah, 

Thanks for the response.

If its a known issue that's fine, I thought it may have been something I was doing wrong! Using my works account should be fine going forward, as any processing I can just do prior to exporting to AIX in Pro, that way saving me from using my companies credits for personal use.

Cheers,

Dan

0 Kudos
EmmanuelDuchene
New Contributor II

Hi Dan, any success in the matter? Having the exact same problem and complimentary account is not enough of a solution. 

MadhuraPhaterpekar
Esri Contributor

Hello @DanFaulkner3@EmmanuelDuchene 

The latest update includes a fix that addresses the issue of signing in using an ArcGIS account that is tied to a Google based credential. Additionally its worth mentioning that using AIX files in the extension does not consume credits. For detailed information regarding tools that use credits please see the product functionality matrix

Hope this helps. 

Thanks
Madhura

0 Kudos