Select to view content in your preferred language

Getting "Invalid Token" when trying to log in to my Plus account

10-19-2022 04:01 PM
MikelSavage
New Contributor III

I can no longer use my ArcGIS Maps for Adobe® Creative Cloud® extension. After I populate the Username and Password fields and click the "SIGN IN" button the Sign In dialog box displays "Invalid Token."

Can someone please help me sign in again.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
greggleask
New Contributor

I have exact same issue.   Can't login to 'Plus' account. Get 'invalid token' error.

Illlustrator (v26.0) 
iMac Pro
10-core intel xeon
3 GHz
128gb ram

0 Kudos
XingdongZhang
Esri Contributor

Hi @greggleask,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by the sign-in error. Could you please share your PLUS account ID here or send it to our team's email mapsforadobe@esri.com for investigation?

Map for Adobe Team

0 Kudos
XingdongZhang
Esri Contributor

Hi @MikelSavage 

Thank you for reporting the issue. The team is investigating the invalid token error and is able to narrow down the problem. We will let you know once we have a solution, which could be very soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Map for Adobe Team

0 Kudos
MikelSavage
New Contributor III

Thank you for your reply and thanks to greggleask for assisting in this by saying, in essence, that I was not crazy, using the wrong version of software, or doing something wrong.

I received an email from Madhura Phaterpekar which indicated that there were a few Plus accounts, including mine, that were impacted by a change in their system.

I am happy to report that today, 10/25, I was successful in signing in via the extension for the first time in over week. Incidently, I was billed, during the past monthly renewal period, three times. That kinda told me that the ESRI billing (and authentication) system was sick. Thankfully, Barbara Walker (ESRI) resolved the problem for me.

0 Kudos