Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Create Cloud - not able to sign in

04-05-2024 11:51 AM
TLaddy
by
New Contributor

I've been trying to sign in to the ArcGIS Maps of Adobe Creative Cloud plug-in so that my ArcGIS Pro maps will be compatible with the AIX export option and open in Illustrator.  I cannot sign in.  I do have a profession AGOL account, but it won't let me sign in.  When I click on sign in - NOTHING happens.  Very frustrating....  Please advise

I'm running Illustrator 28.4.1 - I just downloaded the newest version since the old one was not working as well.  

Thanks,

Tyler

0 Kudos
3 Replies
XingdongZhang
Esri Contributor

@TLaddy I am sorry for the inconvenience of sign-in. The team has been trying to reproduce the issue in-house but has had no success. Could you please share some more information about your environment, including your OS version, its language, as well as the installation folder of your Adobe apps like Illustrator? A screenshot of the sign-in and any error you received also help. You may also try deleting the m4cc folder from the user profile folder and restart Illustrator/Photoshop:

For WindowsC:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\m4cc

For macOSMacOS/Users//Library/Application Support/m4cc

Please let us know if that doesn't solve the issue.

0 Kudos
CameronSanders
New Contributor

I'm having the same issue as of this morning and followed the deletion of the m4cc folder as advised with no success.

I have a project with a looming due date and am desperate to login to arcgis maps for adobe creative cloud by the end of the day.

I've also uninstalled and reinstalled the ESRI plug in as well as Adobe Illustrator.

I'm so desperate, I'm  considering transferring ownership of the ESRI organization to a new member that I create at this point.

I could really use some help. Thank you.

0 Kudos
XingdongZhang
Esri Contributor

Hello @CameronSanders 

I am sorry for the inconvenience that brought up by the sign-in issue. Can you please share a screenshot of the sign-in window when you encountered the problem and some information about your system, including your OS and version, and the location of your Illustrator installation? We will look into the situation.

if you are using Windows, could you also try installing the Maps for Adobe per user instead of per machine?  

Please let us know if that doesn't help. We can set up a Zoom meeting to investigate the issue. 

CC: @Anna_Breton 

0 Kudos