Select to view content in your preferred language

Imagery with Labels

Jump to solution
02-11-2019 12:38 AM
StefanStefanov
Emerging Contributor

Hi,

I see a whole bunch of map services on the REST API but not "Imagery with Labels":

https://server.arcgisonline.com/arcgis/rest/services/?f=sitemap

I need to use it as an XYZ tile layer or maybe WMS/WFS/whatever is supported. Any clue if this service is publicly accessible?

Cheers

Tags (5)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Andy-Green
Esri Contributor

Stefan Stefanov

Thanks for your question.  The Imagery with Labels that's seen in the Basemap Gallery is not a single service.  It is a Web Map comprised of World Imagery and Boundaries and Places services (you could also add the Transportation layer if you wanted a roads overlay).  Each of these individual services are available at the URL you provided.  We do not maintain cache as a single service of both imagery and feature data/labels.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Andy-Green
Esri Contributor

Stefan Stefanov

Thanks for your question.  The Imagery with Labels that's seen in the Basemap Gallery is not a single service.  It is a Web Map comprised of World Imagery and Boundaries and Places services (you could also add the Transportation layer if you wanted a roads overlay).  Each of these individual services are available at the URL you provided.  We do not maintain cache as a single service of both imagery and feature data/labels.

StefanStefanov
Emerging Contributor

Indeed, took me a while but figured it out myself eventually It was an unexpected turn of events

0 Kudos