Select to view content in your preferred language

Replicate Knowledge Graph Between Two Enterprise Systems

Jump to solution
10-18-2022 07:38 PM
Labels (1)
xingchenc
Occasional Contributor

In our case, we have several knowledge graphs created in our test environment(ArcGIS Enterprise), now we would like to move those knowledge graphs to the production environment, any sugguestions about how to replicate those knowledge graphs from one ArcGIS Enterprise system to another? 

@MandarPurohit @MeganBanaski1 @AdamMartin 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MeganBanaski1
Esri Contributor

@xingchenc Currently you can use the existing geoprocessing tools Copy Features for spatial entity types and Copy Rows for non-spatial entity types and relationship types to complete this task. Add the types you want to copy to a map and use the layers in the map as input to the tools, just be sure to copy entity types first, check the 'Preserve Global IDs' option in environments and use the output config keywords 'KNOWLEDGE_GRAPH_ENTITY_TABLE' and 'KNOWLEDGE_GRAPH_RELATIONSHIP_TABLE' when adding the entity and relationship types. The output location will be the url of the knowledge graph service with a '/name_of_type' appended like 'https://serverdomain.com/server/rest/services/Hosted/myknowledgegraph/KnowledgeGraphServer/Person'.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MeganBanaski1
Esri Contributor

@xingchenc Currently you can use the existing geoprocessing tools Copy Features for spatial entity types and Copy Rows for non-spatial entity types and relationship types to complete this task. Add the types you want to copy to a map and use the layers in the map as input to the tools, just be sure to copy entity types first, check the 'Preserve Global IDs' option in environments and use the output config keywords 'KNOWLEDGE_GRAPH_ENTITY_TABLE' and 'KNOWLEDGE_GRAPH_RELATIONSHIP_TABLE' when adding the entity and relationship types. The output location will be the url of the knowledge graph service with a '/name_of_type' appended like 'https://serverdomain.com/server/rest/services/Hosted/myknowledgegraph/KnowledgeGraphServer/Person'.

0 Kudos
Thomas_Fuhrmann
New Contributor III

@MeganBanaski1Thanks for the suggestion! I tested it with a spatial entity type. When I enter the output config keyword 'KNOWLEDGE_GRAPH_ENTITY_TABLE' in the Copy Features environment it says "Parameter is missing or invalid". I tested it with and without the quotation marks but neither one works for me. Do you have any idea? Or is it not implemented yet? I'm using version 3.1.2.

0 Kudos
MeganBanaski1
Esri Contributor

The keyword should not include the quotation marks and it is not a parameter to the tool so I don't think it is the cause of the error you are seeing. Did you populate all required inputs with valid inputs for the tool itself?

0 Kudos