Select to view content in your preferred language

Will the JS API related presentations from the 2013 Dev Summit be made available?

Jump to solution
04-08-2013 10:26 AM
SteveCole
Frequent Contributor
I've gone through the entire list and all of the JS API presentations aren't available:

http://proceedings.esri.com/library/userconf/devsummit13/index.html

Thanks!
Steve
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
derekswingley1
Frequent Contributor II
Yes, they should be available soon. I'm not sure exactly when but Kelly and I did send our slides to the people who put them up on that site (just did this today so it will probably take another day or two before they show up).

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
derekswingley1
Frequent Contributor II
Yes, they should be available soon. I'm not sure exactly when but Kelly and I did send our slides to the people who put them up on that site (just did this today so it will probably take another day or two before they show up).
0 Kudos
SteveCole
Frequent Contributor
Excellent! Thanks Derek. Looking forward to reading a few of them.
0 Kudos
StephenLead
Regular Contributor III
Looking forward to reading a few of them.

When I attended a few years ago they made recordings (taken from the projector, not using a camera) of all the talks. That's better than just seeing the PDFs - do you know if that was done this year too?

As far as I can see, only the plenary sessions are available as videos.

Thanks,
Steve
0 Kudos
SteveCole
Frequent Contributor
They definitely still do that at the big International User Conference but I've never attended a Dev Summit so I don't know if that's available for the Dev Summit.
0 Kudos
KystverketKystverket
New Contributor

Hi Derek,

The JS API presentation is still not available. I'm very interested in this presentation, and I hope it will be available son at http://proceedings.esri.com/library/userconf/devsummit13/index.html

Thanks!

Simen
0 Kudos
derekswingley1
Frequent Contributor II
I was told yesterday that they will be up by the end of the week. Sorry for the delay.
0 Kudos