Select Box and download

Jump to solution
01-29-2014 06:31 AM
Chang-HengYang
New Contributor III
Hi Everyone,

The previous post has provided valuable information. However, I am still confused how to have this function in my web application. I wonder if anyone has successfully integrated this functions in your application and  could show your web application link. I want to see how it works.

Thanks,
Hank
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor
Here's an example of exporting a dGrid to a .csv file. To create a file, turn on the schools layer, put a number in the Search for Information by District text box and click Search. Each grid has a Save File button, which exports the file.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor
Here's an example of exporting a dGrid to a .csv file. To create a file, turn on the schools layer, put a number in the Search for Information by District text box and click Search. Each grid has a Save File button, which exports the file.
0 Kudos
Chang-HengYang
New Contributor III
Hi Ken,

Thank you again for the help (This time I think I marked the correct post for the "answered"!). I will study the code to have this function in my application. Additionally, I wonder if you or anyone else have seen any web application (JS API), using the "select box" to download features inside the box.

Thanks,
Hank
0 Kudos
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor
There is a Click and ship sample, but it doesn't seem to be working properly.

And you can always change the marked thread as answered check box to another post. 🙂
0 Kudos
Chang-HengYang
New Contributor III
HI Ken,

Thank you for the quick updating. I think "Clip and ship" example provides a good tool; however, it did not work properly. Hopefully, anyone has modified it and could share their web application.

Thanks,
Hank
0 Kudos