Parks Finder 10.2 Error "Required Configuration Key..."

Jump to solution
01-16-2014 03:46 AM
CraigMcDade
Occasional Contributor III
I am getting a continuous error when trying to deploy the Parks Finder app 10.2. I have followed the instructions in the help and only made edits to the config.js file and the proxy.config file. The error says:

Required Configuration key values are either null or not exactly matching with layer attributes, This message may appear multiple times.

There aren't any errors in firebug or developer tools in IE that are showing up and I can't seem to find any documentation on this error or why it is occurring.

Any help is appreciated.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Noah-Sager
Esri Regular Contributor
Hi Craig,

I haven't used that app before, but I would check the references to the service fields in the application's config.js file. There may be an issue with the field names.

-Noah

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Noah-Sager
Esri Regular Contributor
Hi Craig,

I haven't used that app before, but I would check the references to the service fields in the application's config.js file. There may be an issue with the field names.

-Noah
0 Kudos
CraigMcDade
Occasional Contributor III
Hi Craig,

-Noah

yep. typo in my code. thanks!
AlexanderBaker
New Contributor III

I am coming across the same message when clicking on my features & am unable to find anything wrong within the js file...

Can you please explain how what typos needed to be fixed?

ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

0 Kudos