Select to view content in your preferred language

How to query features and populate a line graph in bottom pane with analysis

Jump to solution
12-12-2014 09:06 AM
MathewSuran
New Contributor III

Does anyone know how to be able to query a specific amount of features (ex. say 4 max) and populate a line graph in a separate window pane, for example at the bottom?  I know you can populate a graph in a pop-up window, but I want to instead have it show up in a bottom pane.  I also want to have an analysis box next to the chart that displays a volume change of the features queried.  I have the layout already, I just need to fill in these parts.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
12 Replies
MathewSuran
New Contributor III

That is actually exactly what I am looking for, great find! Would you suggest utilizing the data store over a query for this application? I may be completely off here but it seems like the query would be pointless to incorporate and the data store with the combo box is the way to go.

Not to get off topic for this thread, check out my other thread I started for setting up the data that I will be using for this webapp.  Any suggestions there would be appreciated. Combine line and point feature classes attributes

0 Kudos
williamcarr
Occasional Contributor II

As far as the datastore goes, I'm going to stick with the query for the sole purpose of future relationships that I may or may not incorporate for spatial purposes. My app is still in it's infantile phase so I'm leaving every door open, so I would suggest trying it any and all ways to find the easiest/best solution for your app.

0 Kudos
MathewSuran
New Contributor III

I totally agree.  Thanks!

0 Kudos