GeoJSONLayer with renderer unique-value stop working on 4.29 version

02-27-2024 05:51 AM
VitaliyLihitskiy
New Contributor

Hi guys,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing an issue with the GeoJSONLayer renderer in the ArcGIS API for JavaScript version 4.29, and I was hoping you could provide some insights or assistance.

I came across an example on CodePen that demonstrated successful clustering with a unique value renderer in past versions (4.26 and 4.28). However, after updating to version 4.29, the functionality is no longer working as expected. It seems that each render is using the default symbol for all statuses, leading to broken rendering.

To illustrate the problem, the original creator of this CodePen example can be found here: Link to CodePen 4.28

and Link to CodePen 4.29 

I would appreciate it if you could take a look and let me know if you have any suggestions or if there are known changes or issues in version 4.29 that might be causing this behavior. Your expertise on this matter would be highly valuable.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AnneFitz
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @VitaliyLihitskiy ! Thanks for reporting this bug. We should have a fix for this in 4.29 in the next couple of days.

AnneFitz
Esri Regular Contributor

Link to CodePen 4.29 should be working as expected now. Let me know if you are still running into any issues. Thanks!

0 Kudos
VitaliyLihitskiy
New Contributor

Hi, Woking as expected
Thanks!

0 Kudos