dojox/mobile/Views are not transitioning

Jump to solution
03-12-2014 01:06 PM
TracySchloss
Frequent Contributor
The user wants to be be to enter either an address or pick a county from a  list and search for providers based on that location. They don't want to start with a map, they want to give that as an option only after the list is displayed.   I had it working OK originally using a floating pane, but I also need to make it work on a mobile device.  I decided it wouldn't be too bad to have the results of the query come up in another dojox/mobile/View, with the option to either show a map, return to the original page or print.

I know I must not have my required features in the right order, or something wrong with the parsing, but I can't figure out where I'm going wrong.  The results don't come up in a different view, they get tagged down below the search section like it's all one big View, rather than transitioning to another one. 

Can anyone spot where I'm going wrong?  http://jsfiddle.net/schlot/9zv22/
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TracySchloss
Frequent Contributor
I finally started over with a project that was working that had mostly all mobile objects.  It's working the way I envisioned now.  I'm just down to styling it.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TracySchloss
Frequent Contributor
I finally started over with a project that was working that had mostly all mobile objects.  It's working the way I envisioned now.  I'm just down to styling it.
0 Kudos