Select to view content in your preferred language

Customise cursor tooltip

Jump to solution
02-20-2012 11:12 PM
EdSaunders
Occasional Contributor
Hi all,

The Esri draw toolbar has a neat cursor tooltip that follows the cursor about (telling the user what to do).  I'd like to implement this for an add text tool.  Is this something we can access in the API?  Or Dojo?  I couldn't find it in either.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Ed
15 Replies
MarkLache1
New Contributor III

Thanks for the info Kevin.

Wow your map at MapViewer - Savannah Area GIS  works very well. How do you get it to load/refresh so quickly on panning?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I host API locally.  And.. it's not Web App Builder. In fact, today I am working on using 'build' with to get my new version of it faster -- ArcGIS Web Application and also trying to figure out optimal SOC pooling etc on my limited instance (this little AWS server only has 8gb / 2 core)

0 Kudos
MarkLache1
New Contributor III

Right now I'm running WAB and its hosted in AGOL. Any suggestions to speed things up a bit. Maybe we can continue this conversation over email?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sure, my email should be on my profile.  I wonder if Esri runs a Build on stuff hosted on the AGOL cloud?  But yes, especially since early WAB 2.x versions last year it has begun to slow down, especially on older computers.

0 Kudos
MarkLache1
New Contributor III

Cant find it. I followed you but still cant send a PM to you. I think you have to follow me back?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh yea. They still have that thing with Geonet. No simple PM.  Yup I will follow you, stand by to stand by...

0 Kudos