Select to view content in your preferred language

3.17 Directions question

Jump to solution
07-05-2016 04:04 PM
JimColl
New Contributor II

Hello all,

I have been attempting to merge several of the API examples together and have come across an error in the directions example (Directions | ArcGIS API for JavaScript 3.17)​.  In Google Chrome, if you turn on traffic and then turn it off again, it throws an error in the console (init.js:1857 Uncaught NotFoundError: Failed to execute 'removeChild' on 'Node': The node to be removed is not a child of this node.)  Additionally, if you attempt to route while the traffic layer is on, the traffic graphics disappear.  Any idea why this is and how I might go about fixing it?  If it would help, I can attempt to make a video demonstrating this error as well.

Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Jim,

I can confirm the error you are seeing. What you need to do now is call esri tech support and report this bug so that they can provide a possible workaround or at least get this bug logged to be fixed in the next release.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Jim,

I can confirm the error you are seeing. What you need to do now is call esri tech support and report this bug so that they can provide a possible workaround or at least get this bug logged to be fixed in the next release.