Select to view content in your preferred language

Zone Lookup Instant App broken after AGOL upgrade

Jump to solution
02-29-2024 12:09 PM
PaulCone2
Frequent Contributor

We have a public facing Instant App using the Zone Lookup tool template that appears to have been broken with the February 2024 ArcGIS Online upgrade.  The map is still appearing correctly, but in the app it does not show the map at all...

PaulCone2_0-1709237315103.png

The app is here...

DBI Credit Program Subdistricts lookup tool - Overview (arcgis.com)

The map the app uses is here...

DBI Credit Program Sub-districts (arcgis.com)

I tried selecting the map in the app again, but that didn't fix.

Please help us fix this!

Paul

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor

This is a bug in the logic that shows the info window as a modal. We will work on patching this but in the meantime if you go into the config and uncheck the "Open as introduction window" option your app will display. 

Once the fix goes in you can reapply the open as introduction window setting. 

In the meantime if you ne

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
12 Replies
KellyHutchins

This is a bug in the logic that shows the info window as a modal. We will work on patching this but in the meantime if you go into the config and uncheck the "Open as introduction window" option your app will display. 

Once the fix goes in you can reapply the open as introduction window setting. 

In the meantime if you ne

0 Kudos
PaulCone2
Frequent Contributor

That worked -- thank you!

Paul

0 Kudos
KellyHutchins

The update went out last night so you should be able to revert to the modal info window now if you'd like. 

0 Kudos
PaulCone2
Frequent Contributor
Thank you Kelly! FYI, I noticed a typo here ("insted")...

[cid:image001.png@01DA6BE5.41C7B1E0]
StayMappy
Occasional Contributor

@KellyHutchinsI am still having this issue. I did uncheck it and it works fine. When it is checked it freezes up on mobile devices. I have tried iOS and Android devices. I have a workaround for the opening page.

0 Kudos
KellyHutchins

I was able to reproduce the issue you are experiencing on mobile. We are working on a fix but in the meantime you should be able to resolve it by adding the following to the custom CSS section in the configuration experience. 

@media screen  {
 #infoPanel.info-modal{
position:unset;
}
}
StayMappy
Occasional Contributor

This worked! Thanks

0 Kudos
NataliyaLys
Frequent Contributor

I'm having similar issue with the Zone Lookup and Nearby lookup instant apps. The map will not load on mobile, it flashes and disappears. And also, zoom controls will not show up on mobile. 

0 Kudos
KellyHutchins

Did you try the fix listed in the comment above this one? If that doesn't resolve the issue can you share your app link if its public? If it isn't public can you tell me a bit more about the capabilities you've enabled in the app?

0 Kudos