Select to view content in your preferred language

Slider App Popup not working

08-03-2023 07:09 AM
Ed_
by MVP Regular Contributor
MVP Regular Contributor

So I am creating a Instant app using the slider template and I have enabled popups for the layers. Now in Map Viewer, the viewer is able to detect the layer which has been clicked on and shows the popup accordingly as shown below.

SaadullahBaloch_0-1691070873068.pngSaadullahBaloch_1-1691070894795.png

But when I click on any of the layers in the Instant app, the app is unable to detect the layer and return an empty popup as shown below.

SaadullahBaloch_2-1691071079120.png

Even when I click on the layer in the pop up itself, it returns empty values as shown below and also the app does not pick up the layer name in the popup and rather shows the temperature layer as `Untitled`. And I am guessing that the other Untitled layer is the basemap.

SaadullahBaloch_3-1691071178696.png

SaadullahBaloch_4-1691071208891.png

It does pick up the popup from the coral reef layer but it does not automatically show it as I have to first click on the layer list > then click on the coral layer to show the pop up.

SaadullahBaloch_5-1691071506472.png

The layers that I am using are from the Living Atlas and can be access from the links given below.

HYCOM Sea Water Temperature

NOAA Coral Reef Watch stations

Question | Analyze | Visualize
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Ed_
MVP Regular Contributor

Thank you but it's not useful as not everyone is a member of JSAPI. 

0 Kudos
CameronSmith2
New Contributor

@Ed_ - This should be resolved in the Slider app upon our next release at the end of October.

Ed_
MVP Regular Contributor

Awesome @CameronSmith2 looking forward to it, thank you for the update.

0 Kudos