Select to view content in your preferred language

Slide in Instant app is not showing in right location

02-29-2024 09:51 AM
Aymen_Farhat
New Contributor II

The Instant app slide isn't displaying in the correct location; regardless of the configured position, it consistently appears at the bottom of the map. This problem is specific to the portal, as the app functions properly on ArcGIS Online.

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JShi_EsriStaff
Esri Contributor

Hello Aymen, 

Thanks for sharing with us your Sidebar issue in Enterprise environment. This issue is a known issue and have been fixed in the upcoming ArcGIS Enterprise 11.3. Here is the defect info: BUG-000163830 for your reference. 

Regards, 

Julia

0 Kudos
DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Hello @JShi_EsriStaff - have you following or have seen this post:

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-enterprise-questions/11-2-upgrade-instant-apps-config-won-t-com...

I ask simply because we have a failure somewhere in our upgrade from 11.1 to 11.2, and apparently not everything installed because I can't even launch the InstantGallery page.  . . the TS can't find other js and node modules...  I'm working with support but if you have anything you could add my support case number is 

Esri Case #03592799 - 11.2 Instant Apps configuration page will not display

Thanks-

David Coley

Sarasota County GIS

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Hooray!  The sidebar is back in place and functioning correctly at 11.3 @JShi_EsriStaff !  Thanks to you too @KellyHutchins !

Thanks-

David Coley

Sarasota County GIS

0 Kudos