Public Notification Issue

08-14-2019 01:45 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I am currently trying to use a public notification widget and I have a layer or parcels that we are currently hosting as an AGOL web feature. When I attempt to export the labels it just results in a blank page. I have made sure that the labels show correctly in the pop ups as a custom attributes display. I have also tested other layers that are polygons with the same settings and they have exported the labels with content. I was wondering if anyone has had a similar issue and if there was a fix for it?

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BillLotz
Occasional Contributor II

Any resolution? I am having the same problem. Using portal and adding an individual layer of a map service. The pop up is configured and displays. It exports the found addresses, but there is no data, just blank. I am using joined data, but even if I select a field that is not in the join it's blank.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey Bill,

We had this issue on AGOL, but had recently migrated to enterprise and a hosted feature. That had fixed our issue. The layer we where using on AGOL was a joined layer and i think that could be where the issue is coming from.

0 Kudos
BillLotz
Occasional Contributor II

Thanks for the reply Cam. I just tried it on a non-joined layer and get the same results. The popup works as configured, but the only thing in the labels is text that I entered, no fields.

If I can't figure it out today, I'll contact support Monday.

0 Kudos