Portfolio - URL not working

09-27-2021 08:36 AM
DanielStoelb
Occasional Contributor III

I'm attempting to convert our story map series template over to using the Portfolio app and I'm running into an issue to where I'm not able to use the URL function for one of my subjects. This URL is a public-facing site and is currently in use by our existing application. I don't know if there are some settings that are preventing this from being recognized as an acceptable URL, but here's the link I'm trying: https://tripcheck.com. It is stating that it is not a valid URL. I'd appreciate any insight if anyone else has experienced this issue.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
RyanLibed
Esri Contributor

Hi Daniel, 

Currently, the URL function is limited to content from ArcGIS Online only. Embedding public facing sites isn't supported at this time. 

Thanks,
Ryan

0 Kudos
DanielStoelb
Occasional Contributor III

Are there plans to support that functionality soon? For those of us that have multiple story map series and want to test-drive that functionality, it is critical for us.

0 Kudos
RyanLibed
Esri Contributor

There's been some discussions to inlcude that in a future update to the app. I can note this down and add this as a discussion point to the Instant Apps team. 

0 Kudos