Select to view content in your preferred language

Portfolio: Unable to delete (URL) section

08-03-2023 01:55 PM
Labels (1)
cjpowellCDMV
New Contributor

I added a new section to my portfolio that was a URL. It seems the URL will not work for the Portfolio (it was added as blank and untitled) however, that is not the issue. The issue is that I cannot delete the section.

I am able to delete other sections (which were added from ArcGIS Online), but the options (to Edit and Delete) don't appear when I click on the "..." on the blank and untitled URL section. I tried to add a URL section on another portfolio and got the same behavior.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
SarahMcDonald_Esri
Esri Contributor

Hi @cjpowellCDMV,

When you see this behavior what URL are you adding? Or are you attempting to add a URL and it's not being accepted? Can you share a screenshot of the sections menu in your Portfolio app when you try to click on the ... (More options) menu?

Thanks!

Sarah

0 Kudos
cjpowellCDMV
New Contributor

Hi @SarahMcDonald_Esri ,

Thank you for your follow up! It happened more than once when trying to add web maps, but I can remember trying to add this particular URL: https://connecteddmv.maps.arcgis.com/apps/mapviewer/index.html?webmap=a97f6424904b465bb489fea84b2872....

As a workaround, I'd delete a portfolio and start over again (not using a URL) since I could not delete it using the drop down. It happened again when trying to add a web map (not via URL) and my computer was taking a little long to load, so I refreshed the page (when I completed the refresh, the web map had been added as blank). I did grab a screenshot of clicking on the more options menu and have attached for you below. Let me know if you need anything else!

0 Kudos