Missing analysis option

02-15-2016 01:19 PM
CarolynMitchell
New Contributor II

One of the users in my organization does not have the "analysis" option when she opens a new map. She is using a MacBook Pro and has tried using both Chrome and Firefox as her browsers. Any thoughts as to what could be the issue?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

It would help to post this in the ArcGIS Online group instead of the GeoNet help group.

I like that you mentioned she is on a MacBook Pro. Has she tried her log in on a Windows machine to see if there is a difference? Or have you (or another user) tried logging into her Mac machine to see if the Analysis option is there?

DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

What software?  ArcMap? ArcGIS Pro? something else? Does it ever appear?  is this a recent change?  some of the questions that I have

0 Kudos
CarolynMitchell
New Contributor II

I'm moving this to the ArcGIS online group since this is the interface. She has never had the analysis option although everyone else in the organization has it.  Everyone in the organization with the exception of me (admin) and another user logged in for the first time today. Thanks for your response.

0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

We might have to dig a little deeper here. How many users are you allotted? And are all the other users classified the same way (like Publisher, Admin, User, etc)?

I think it would be worth just trying some troubleshooting with different users trying different computers to try and single out the error.

0 Kudos
CarolynMitchell
New Contributor II

We only have about 9 users; I am the admin. We have something along the lines of 1000 credits for our account. We are a ConnectEd group. Everyone except for me and another user logged on for the first time today. All other users and I have the analysis option. I think I will have to do some troubleshooting with different computers to see if it’s something specific to her account.

0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

I will be curious to hear what you find out with different accounts on different computers.

0 Kudos