Instant App Introduction Panel not appearing on Start

Jump to solution
12-14-2022 08:04 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, 

I have a Zone Lookup Instant App and it is currently configured to Open the Introduction Panel on Start (see below).

Stern_Zachary_0-1671033781938.png

However, when I open the app the panel does not appear. I can open it using the Open Introduction Panel button but I need to Open upon start.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BethRomero
Esri Contributor

Are you able to share your app?  Could you try testing it out in incognito or private browsing mode and see if it opens when first loaded there?  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
BethRomero
Esri Contributor

Are you able to share your app?  Could you try testing it out in incognito or private browsing mode and see if it opens when first loaded there?  

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ahh, it works in Private Browsing! Why is that? Thanks for the help!

0 Kudos
MelissaRuiz_TxDEM
New Contributor

Hi @BethRomero,

This app was created in instant apps and is now not showing the introduction panel on open as well. The Interactive Legend template was not what I originally built this app from, so I'm not sure what piece is not being updated to the new functionalities when I republish.

https://tdem.maps.arcgis.com/apps/instant/interactivelegend/index.html?appid=063f8332ed024ebe8cf0760...

In fact, the introduction panel widget button isn't working at all despite being configured properly in the instant app builder. The introduction panel does not work in incognito mode either. I built out the intro panel information into the custom header, but unfortunately that isn't mobile responsive without significant time spent on custom css and html.

Any ideas of what to try next? 

0 Kudos
NormBetland
Occasional Contributor

I have this issue in the Interactive Legend template.

0 Kudos
BethRomero
Esri Contributor

You could be using an older version of the Zone Lookup app.  Was this app created with ArcGIS Online? If so, could you verify the word "instant" in the URL?  Or was it created with Enterprise, and what version?  The original version of this template had the info panel open just on the first visit to the app (for that browser session).  The instant app version of Zone Lookup should have the info panel open every time unless results are showing. 

0 Kudos