GeoForm - Zoom Level

Jump to solution
05-09-2017 08:55 AM
YigalMuntner
New Contributor III

When I create a GeoForm and choose that I'll be located automatically - the map is zoomed to the largest zoom level (23?), where I see nothing on the map. I have to zoom out by few levels every time I want to collect another form. How can I control the zoom level of the map that is being opened?

Yigal 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

The locate on load widget defaults to the largest scale available in the basemap in your source web map. For most basemaps, this is level 23. For now, try using the National Geographic basemap in your app as it's largest scale is 1:9027.

We'll look into this enhancement for the future.

-Kelly

View solution in original post

4 Replies
RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

What does the AGOL map that is liked to the GeoForm look like when you saved it last? 

I believe it uses the "home" location as the AGOL map. 

KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

The locate on load widget defaults to the largest scale available in the basemap in your source web map. For most basemaps, this is level 23. For now, try using the National Geographic basemap in your app as it's largest scale is 1:9027.

We'll look into this enhancement for the future.

-Kelly

JohnPlunkett
Esri Contributor

pdoherty_napsg‌ - I think we had this come up previously 

0 Kudos
RachelAlbritton
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Kelly - 

I've recently downloaded the GeoForm template from GitHub hoping that I would be able to edit this property on the locate on load widget, however, the Geoform download does not contain any widgets. IS this a property that can be customized within the template and I'm just over looking it?

0 Kudos