Attachment Viewer Feedback / Feature Idea

03-15-2021 10:22 AM
BrantCarman
Occasional Contributor

I recently created an app with out the Attachment Viewer Configurable App.  I really like a lot of things about it, but it is lacking in a few areas I think.

1.  Please add the ability to have the map legend open on initial load.

2.  When a user taps on a feature in the mobile interface it would be best if the pop-up details and attachments would open (currently a user must tap on a point, and then tap on the attachment tab to actually view details and attachment). 

3.   Please get rid of or re-think the bottom tabs in the mobile interface.  (Splash/info screen, attachments, web map).  It is not intuitive to navigate the app using these buttons.  App should open with splash screen and there should be an "Okay" button to close the splash screen and view the web map or attachment screen depending on "map focused" or "attachment focused" setting.  

Number 2 is the most important I think.  If a user taps on a point on the map, they want to see the pop-up and attachment, not just highlight the point and have to tap elsewhere to see more.  This is two clicks/taps that could easily be just one click/tap.  

Thanks for the app, and looking forward to future improvements!  Hope this is the right place to post this!

0 Replies