Attachment Viewer alt text

Jump to solution
06-08-2022 06:36 AM
JulieEllsworth
New Contributor

There does not appear to be a way to add alt text for the images in the attachment viewer instant app. Perhaps I am overlooking something? Alt text would be necessary for accessibility and it seems strange to me that an app focused on imagery would not have the ability to add this. Any thoughts?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Julie,

This is a known issue with the Attachment Viewer app and is noted in our Accessibility Conformance Report. 

Accessibility is important to the instant apps team and we would like to come up with a solution that will allow alt text to be created for each attachment  but don't have one available yet. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Julie,

This is a known issue with the Attachment Viewer app and is noted in our Accessibility Conformance Report. 

Accessibility is important to the instant apps team and we would like to come up with a solution that will allow alt text to be created for each attachment  but don't have one available yet. 

0 Kudos
JulieEllsworth
New Contributor

Thanks so much for the response! That at least helps to know that I am not missing anything. We look forward to any updates made towards allowing alt text. Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos