Portfolio - Make sections on left instead of bottom

09-27-2021 08:39 AM
Labels (1)
DanielStoelb
Occasional Contributor III

I'm attempting to convert our story map series template over to using the Portfolio app and I've noticed that the screen real estate seems to be severely impacted by the bottom navigation options. Has the team given thought to having the navigation area collapse further or use the left side of the screen to switch between the apps and/or maps? One of the advantageous settings we had with the original story map series template was the ability to look at what options were available to select from and also at that same time display the relevant information to accompany that link, such as how often data updates and what the authoritative source for that information was. As we're working during emergency events, it is critical for us to have a one-stop shop for information with descriptors for how that information is obtained and updated on a regular basis.

1 Comment
RyanLibed

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for the feedback! I can relay this info over to the Instant Apps team to discuss this as an option for alternate layout options. 

Best regards,
Ryan