How to save the betweenness centrality calculation results that are shown in the ArcGIS insights map.

Jump to solution
07-04-2021 07:49 PM
yoga_sweet
New Contributor

Hi,

I have a question regarding link analysis in ArcGIS insights as follows:

I make link analysis using the co-patenting relationships between different cities. I can visualize the link chart using the betweenness centrality to reflect the node size. However, I cannot export the results of betweenness centrality from the Insights. I can only look at the result by clicking on the nodes. I have attached one screenshot for your reference.

May I ask how I can export the calculation results of betweenness centrality from ArcGIS Insights?

Thank you very much for your help!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LindaBeale
Esri Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for your great question.  The link analysis in Insights creates the triple store (from-to-link) dynamically and, currently, we do not save that information anywhere other than in the visual.  Currently, there is no ability to export those results.  We realize this is a limitation and we have this functionality on a our near-term road map.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
LindaBeale
Esri Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for your great question.  The link analysis in Insights creates the triple store (from-to-link) dynamically and, currently, we do not save that information anywhere other than in the visual.  Currently, there is no ability to export those results.  We realize this is a limitation and we have this functionality on a our near-term road map.

0 Kudos
yoga_sweet
New Contributor

Hi,

Thank you very much for your reply.  I look forward to the updated version that contains the funcion of exporting the results.

Best wishes.

0 Kudos
ScottSandusky
Esri Contributor

Hi Yoga_sweet. If interested, we could have a short conversation to explain how we envision making the centrality results exportable, and more directly usable. It would be great to make sure that our plan meets your needs. Would also love to learn how you are using it. drop me an email (ssandusky@esri.com) to arrange a chat with myself and an Insights team member?

0 Kudos