Duplicating a shared book creates an empty workbook that cannot be accessed

Jump to solution
01-20-2020 08:13 AM
Jose_NicolasBaene
New Contributor II

Hello!

I'm currently working within a group in AGOL. One of the members created a workbook and shared it inside the group, now I want to Duplicated it to be able to edit the complete workbook, but when I use the option "Duplicate" the resulting book cannot be accessed. Below there is a screenshot of the resulting workbook when I complete the process.

I want to know if I'm doing something wrong to share and edit the workbook or if its not possible to share and edit throughout groups.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottSandusky
Esri Contributor

Hello Jose,

Something does not seem right.  Is this with Online?  Desktop?  Enterprise?  You should be able to copy the workbook, and it will appear with the model and cards within it.  If you as the owner of that new copied workbook do not have access to some of the datasets that are used within it, then they will appear as blank.

I would recommend reaching out to tech support to see what the cause is.

Esri Support | ArcGIS Technical Support 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ScottSandusky
Esri Contributor

Hello Jose,

Something does not seem right.  Is this with Online?  Desktop?  Enterprise?  You should be able to copy the workbook, and it will appear with the model and cards within it.  If you as the owner of that new copied workbook do not have access to some of the datasets that are used within it, then they will appear as blank.

I would recommend reaching out to tech support to see what the cause is.

Esri Support | ArcGIS Technical Support 

0 Kudos