Select to view content in your preferred language

Can I summarize data from multiple datasets?

Jump to solution
01-27-2020 06:03 AM
AsafEvenPaz
Regular Contributor

Our organization has several partners and some of them collect data in several feature layers. I would like to analyze the data from a single partner which has several datasets or from multiple partners which each have a single dataset but do not see any such option. Would I need to store this data in a single dataset table or can I summarize data from the different datasets in a single workbook?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ArthurHaddad
Esri Alum

Thank you for this question an apologies for team not answering sooner.  In ArcGIS Insights, you can use each dataset to generate summaries or use the "create relationships" feature to join them into one table within Insights.  Not sure how you would like to summarize the data (map, chart or table) but this can be done in Insights.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ArthurHaddad
Esri Alum

Thank you for this question an apologies for team not answering sooner.  In ArcGIS Insights, you can use each dataset to generate summaries or use the "create relationships" feature to join them into one table within Insights.  Not sure how you would like to summarize the data (map, chart or table) but this can be done in Insights.

0 Kudos