Sharing Indoors web map - data version incompatibility

2 weeks ago
KevinDyke
New Contributor III

Hello,

I've imported CAD data into ArcGIS Pro. I've successfully configured it as floor aware and am now attempting to share it to my ArcGIS Online organization. I'm seeing an error message about the data version not being supported by the server. Details, Units, Levels, and Facilities are the layers being flagged.

KevinDyke_0-1714666854963.png

At the moment I only have the ArcGIS Indoors Pro license level. Could that be responsible? Or is it possible that the version of ArcGIS Online for my organization is not fully up to date?

Thanks for any help!

Kevin

3 Replies
Jinho_Kang
Occasional Contributor

Hi @KevinDyke 

This may sound redundant, but check if the ArcGIS Pro is connected to the AGOL than the Enterprise Portal for the layer publishing. (Verify from Pro GUI's upper right corner)

KevinDyke
New Contributor III

Thank you for the reply! I double checked and it was set to the appropriate portal (AGOL). A new development is that I switched to another AGOL organization and was able to publish the map there without problem. In fact, I can view the building layers in floor aware mode, even though this is the organization without the Indoors license. At least all of this is interesting!

0 Kudos
Jinho_Kang
Occasional Contributor

Interesting indeed!
Please contact Esri's customer support/account manager and see if they can support re-deploying the indoor license to the correct AGOL.

0 Kudos